MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Does anyone know what the main settings/config file is for Coppermine?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry to post it here but this forum... I prefer it to the Coppermine forum and... does anyone know the answer?

Basically, I just need to change the database settings and give it the new database info - any ideas?

Sorry, I know this is the wrong forum... could you maybe help me anyway though if you know?

Thanks muchly and keep up the good work duuuudes! ^_^

El Smile
Moved to Mods support as it's nothing to do with MyBB at all...
(2009-09-15, 06:00 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Moved to Mods support as it's nothing to do with MyBB at all...

haha criticism acknowledged Smile
Even if you prefer it over the coppermine forum I would say you'll get an answer much faster there. As well most people here probably don't use coppermine.
(2009-09-15, 06:10 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Even if you prefer it over the coppermine forum I would say you'll get an answer much faster there. As well most people here probably don't use coppermine.

oh ._. lol

*goes on the Coppermine forum* Smile
For reference I did find it, it's in include/config.inc.php within the Coppermine directory, just in case anyone else using it with MyBB would like that info! ^_^