MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: entry problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi

I carried the site to my new host , but it gave error , displays are just like the picture below , the other problem is that i cant sign in to the site , when i click on the settings in the admins panel , it requires re-entry , i sign in , but i cant change the settings which means it refuses the entry. when i want to update the version of the site , it requires admin entry , but ,even though i write the password correctly , it dosnt accept the entry

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6481/adszbq.jpg

thanks.
Edit your settings file and make sure you have the new url.
That will help his logging in problem yes.
I can not change settings. I'm doing a re-entry, but wants to Admin
Read that post more, please...

Quote:If your cookie settings are wrong, you probably won't be able to change them in the ACP as you may not be able to stay logged in. If this is the case, in order to change them, find a way to open and edit ./inc/settings.php and edit the new values into the file. Then, you MUST go to 'ACP > Configuration > General Configuration' and make the change here too. This is because although editing the file will make you able to log in, the settings aren't updated in the database, and when you next save any settings in the ACP, the old settings will come back.

Also make sure ./inc/settings.php is CHMOD to 666.
I tried chmod 777 does not
did you edit the settings.php file content?
you need to edit the file manually.
Seems like you have your cookie settings wrong, change them in the settings.php and make sure you urls are correct and the theme should go back to normal.
I changed the settings.php file. but still can not log...

image has improved but can not login
Pages: 1 2