MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 Theme Previews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've been working on two new themes. Images attached. What are your thoughts? The Red one will not be released however I may release it around Christmas time on my site to paying subscribers.

The Blue one will be released this week.

Comment, rate, tell me what to fix, idc. Just dont tell me Im doing a crappy job, or I will find you...I know where you post.

On the blue one I realize some things are messed up. Its late, im tired, im stressed, and I cant find certain stylesheets for whatever reason.
If you don't want us to say you're doing a crappy work, I just won't do it... but trying to hide the reality does not change it. I'm not saying you work is "crappy", you just have to be more creative? I mean, you're just making some basic CSS edits, with very "standard" colors and images...
Really...
I don't like it... so simple ;(
Exactly what combus said.
They don't look bad, but they're very basic. A long way to go from anything I would consider using.
The red one makes my eyes hurt. The second one, I don't think those colors go well together.
The themes have been drastically updated since the images were taken. I'll be posting updates later this week.