MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RELEASE: Digitart 1.0 Xtreme (Oxide Skins Thread)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: oxidelogo7sh.gif]
Oxide Skins' mission is to bring up inspiration to other MyBB skinners. My goal in releasing free quality skins is to make the competition in MyBB's free skinning community even healthier. This healthy competition is meant to promote all skinners to make better free skins for MyBB, which, in effect, will promote MyBB itself.

I just feel that MyBB is lacking competition, and is in need of more skinners, in able to bring out a real competition. Of course, I expect more skinners to have better works than mine. After I see a sufficient ammount of quality skins for MyBB, I think my work would be done.

So, does this mean that I will stop making free skins for MyBB after other free higher quality skins have been released? That is a question that can only be answered by time alone. Smile

Latest Updates:

January 6, 2006
DIGITART templates have been updated, please update your site now Smile
These tamplates simply fix the quick login box in the bottom Smile, images need not be re-uploaded.

January 6, 2006
DIGITART 1.0 PR is now simply DIGITART (Stable), since it didn't really have problems and could be considered a stable version. We also have a new version of DIGITART with better graphics, it is DIGITART-XTREME, with a capital X, haha. Toungue

January 3, 2006
I have finally released DIGITART 1.0 PR, this is just a preview release but is already good enough to use in public sites, in fact, I encourage you guys to use it in public sites! This is so that I may be informed of bugs ASAP.

This is also my first time packaging a MyBB skin for public usage, so there nay be flaws in importing.

DIGITART

Version 1.0 Xtreme:
Previews:
[attachment=1996]
Downloads:
[attachment=2001] (1)
- Read redme.txt for license/TOS and installation instructions.
- if you are updating from 1.0, you do not need to re-upload the images, all you have to do is import the new XML.
- If DB problems occur in your installation, go here: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=5239

Version 1.0.1::
Previews:
[attachment=1952]
Downloads:
[attachment=2002] (1)
- Read redme.txt for license/TOS and installation instructions.
- if you are updating from PR1 or 1.0, you do not need to re-upload the images, all you have to do is import the new XML.
- If DB problems occur in your installation, go here: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=5239
[attachment=1949] (2)
- Read PSDredme.txt for license/TOS. No instructions are included as I really don't recommend you use these.
Looks awesome. I'd use it!
Now that is very nice!
good work
I've got a new preview here... Now I have a header for my skin, and a brand for my upcoming skins Toungue hehe

Hope you guys like the header, it's simple, and clean.
As you can see, the borders were changed as my textured border css doesn't work on IE. I also changed the Category Header look, now it has stripes too, and it's now green. I also changed the table color alternation from vertical to horizontal. Lastly, I added a 3D effect to tables, like they did with the Satellite Skin.

My computer's monitor is colorblind (some of you might be able to relate - "BOKA" monitors suck), so some color fixes might be done
Looking good, paolo90!

A bit of an example of what you can do with the theme system. I like it Wink

Chris
Looks good.
Thanks for the nice comments, currently, I'm working on the buttons for the theme. I'm creating my own icon set for these buttons Smile. These icons will probably be revealed a little later. If things go well, I might be able to release this skin within this week.
My first skin has been released! Smile
Hope you guys like it, it's currently on a preview release, it won't be soon. The preview release is good enough for public use Smile.
Great work paolo Smile
Pages: 1 2 3