MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, i'm trying to merge a previous MyBB 1.4.8 with a new 1.

I think I may have messed something up on my old forum but don't want to lose all the data but i'm getting the following error (see pic)

[Image: Capture-1.png]

Any ideas why this would happen?
Would you be able to copy and paste the entire text under the 'Query' heading?? Post it here inside [code] tags.
Ho, sorry for the late reply...

The full message is

SQL Error: 
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'gid' at row 1 
Query: 
INSERT INTO mybb_usergroups
(`import_gid`,`title`,`canview`,`canpostthreads`,`canpostreplys`,`caneditposts`,`candeleteposts`,`candeletethreads`,`cansearch`,`canviewmemberlist`,`caneditattachments`,`canpostpolls`,`canvotepolls`,`canpostattachments`,`canratethreads`,`canviewthreads`,`canviewprofiles`,`candlattachments`,`description`,`namestyle`,`type`,`stars`,`starimage`,`image`,`disporder`,`isbannedgroup`,`canusepms`,`cansendpms`,`cantrackpms`,`candenypmreceipts`,`pmquota`,`maxpmrecipients`,`cansendemail`,`canviewcalendar`,`canaddevents`,`canviewonline`,`canviewwolinvis`,`canviewonlineips`,`cancp`,`issupermod`,`canusercp`,`canuploadavatars`,`canratemembers`,`canchangename`,`showforumteam`,`usereputationsystem`,`cangivereputations`,`reputationpower`,`maxreputationsday`,`candisplaygroup`,`attachquota`,`cancustomtitle`,`gid`,`usertitle`,`maxemails`,`canbypasseventmod`,`canmoderateevents`,`canwarnusers`,`canreceivewarnings`,`maxwarningsday`,`canmodcp`) VALUES ('8','MKDS Team','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','1','Steward','{username}','2','0','images/star.gif','images/groupimages/english/mkds_1.png','0','0','1','1','1','1','50','3','0','1','1','1','0','0','0','0','1','1','1','0','1','1','1','1','5','1','0','1','','','5','0','0','1','1','0','0')