MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't load other pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of my users seems to be having an issue that I can't resolve. She is the only one that has complained of this problem, and other users are using my forum without issue.

Quote:I have been experiencing difficulty getting into the posts in the forum. I can log in and get to the main page in the forum but can't be directed to anywhere else... not even to my profile! When I try logout to start over, I get the same "server is too busy at this time" message that I've been getting for the last two weeks. I've tried clearing my cookies.

Any ideas of what I can do to fix this? I tried search but came up empty.
Maybe we could have your URL...?? Smile Is the error they're getting a MyBB error (in a red box) or just plain black text on a plain white background?? Why can't they go anywhere on the forum, do they get the same error as when the logout??
Seems to be black text with white background. So, it's from my server. Why would she be the only one having this issue?

I don't want to give my URL out to the public, but I can PM it if you wish.

She gets the below screenie even when she clicks logout.
Hmm, after a brief Google search it looks to be a user end issue, hence why only this one user is experiencing it... have they tried a different browser, or resetting their router?? That's what I usually try when I have this sort of error.