MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: **Theme Request**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering if there might be someone capable of reproducing a theme the same (or very similar) as the one below?

http://forumthemes.com/forums/?styleid=8

I really hope someone is up to this because i have my heart set on that theme but would rather use MyBB than vB.
No takers yet? Big Grin
vid Wrote:No takers yet? Big Grin

Patience. When it's not the holiday season it may take two or three days for the first response. Sunday is New Years Day so many of our members may be traveling.

I'm not that great at creating skins other than changing colors, so I'll pass.
vid Wrote:I was wondering if there might be someone capable of reproducing a theme the same (or very similar) as the one below?

http://forumthemes.com/forums/?styleid=8

I really hope someone is up to this because i have my heart set on that theme but would rather use MyBB than vB.

I think that would be illegalWink without having permission from the original author.
RoosterCode on Yahoo IM or here on the boards makes excellent themes!
Flaw Wrote:I think that would be illegalWink without having permission from the original author.

Ahh... But i did say
Quote:or very similar
Wink

Quote:RoosterCode on Yahoo IM or here on the boards makes excellent themes!
Thank's for that. I'll leave it a few days while it's the holidays though. How long (roughly) does it take to create a skin of such quality?

I'll be moving host in 2 weeks or so and would love to re-launch my forum with the new skin Smile
Going to give this thread a bump just in case i can rouse any takers Wink

I plan to change to a new host in the next week and would love this (or one like it) to be one of my first installs Smile
ROOSTERCODE did mine is 2 days. He does amazing stuff with flash and knows everything from AJAX to PHP.
FeeferGross Wrote:ROOSTERCODE did mine is 2 days. He does amazing stuff with flash and knows everything from AJAX to PHP.
not realy [Image: 174.gif]
Please, dont be modest! You do excellent work!
Pages: 1 2