MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: indiePaper | Premium Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi all,

I'm pround to announce the opening of the premium themes section of indiePaper.com . We'll count with several and veried projects to help improve and innovate themes for MyBB. But, I don't want to annoy you with a huge description, so for more info you can go here.

Take me to indiePaper!

Also, if you have any skill in graphics, HTML/CSS, or simply in themes, remember to check out our programs for you! (You can get some extra cents too)

Thanks, and remember to comment Smile
I really like the theme, nice job.
^^;; You still have that problem in showthread that I told you about.
themes look good on paper

just a couple of bugs i noticed off the bat

>Postbit when clicking on one of the themes has an add to cart option that you cannot click ..i suspect this may be for members only but maybe tell users that they need to register to use that feature or hide from guests

> Theme preview ...clicking on the live demo takes me to the demo board but with default theme and i cannot even sample the themes

info using opera 10
Sites down for me
*Philippines*

EDIT

up through proxy but i confirm what the previous poster said
Using Opera 10, half of the category name is missing. It also (sometimes, quite randomly), jump from 1024 resolution support. I have my browser resized to 1024x800, and I have to scroll to the right to see all the content; but if I fresh then I get it back to fit in the browser. Refresh, and it jumps back out again.

I like the NGE one...
Wow nice theme bro, amazing!
Thanks all for your comments Smile

(2009-09-17, 05:07 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]^^;; You still have that problem in showthread that I told you about.

Yep, it's pretty weird how that happends o.O They have equal width, and they are on their place... but I'm guessing its because one of the th is wrapping the bottom image.

(2009-09-17, 06:57 AM)Darkmew Wrote: [ -> ]themes look good on paper

just a couple of bugs i noticed off the bat

>Postbit when clicking on one of the themes has an add to cart option that you cannot click ..i suspect this may be for members only but maybe tell users that they need to register to use that feature or hide from guests

> Theme preview ...clicking on the live demo takes me to the demo board but with default theme and i cannot even sample the themes

info using opera 10

Thanks for reporting the postbit issue, I'll fix it quickly. And about the theme preview, our developer is looking into it, the problem is that it's not working for guests.

(2009-09-17, 11:50 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Using Opera 10, half of the category name is missing. It also (sometimes, quite randomly), jump from 1024 resolution support. I have my browser resized to 1024x800, and I have to scroll to the right to see all the content; but if I fresh then I get it back to fit in the browser. Refresh, and it jumps back out again.

I like the NGE one...

I've been testing it in Opera 9, and is a whole mess sometimes, and others it just loads fine o.O The theme have a valid markup, so I don't see how opera does not load the container (which mess the forums). About the category thing, it's caused by Opera (just like IE) not counting the padding when absolute position an element. I'll be changing my technique to something different to avoid this.

EDIT: how is it now? I made some changes, and removed some js for rounded corners.

(2009-09-17, 10:47 AM)kjaonline Wrote: [ -> ]Sites down for me
*Philippines*

EDIT

up through proxy but i confirm what the previous poster said

I have no filters at all, so is probably a problem with your connection.
Works good in Opera 10. I can't see any problems browsing around...
wow! Looks brilliant, one of the best themes I have seen definitely, I love the Jquery.

Two bits of feedback though, IMO you should make links underline on rollover just out of convention and I think you should remove the border around the breadcrumb, I feel it attracts to much attention to it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6