MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [PAID REQUEST] Merge File
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have the merge system, but it will not work with versions for SMF 2.0. rc 1.1
I am willing to pay for someone to make a file(s) that will get me to merge an old backup of an smf board i have. Yes i have read that when smf goes 2.0...a merge file will be made available. But i dont have alot of patience Toungue

SMF 2.0 rc 1.1

Payment Info
Payment completed only via paypal ! (i am a verified)
Amount paid for file: $10.00
Noone wants to tackle this one ? Sad
Just convert it to PHPBB3 and then to MyBB
I've tried...the phpbb convertor script times out for some reason.
Try to do it on localhost using XAMPP. Could be it needs more memory then your host can give you. Or try a different host just for a tranfser. I will attempt it. I will have to read up on phpbb3 merging, and right now i am on a plane
Vapor, I can likely help you with this. I'll send a PM. Goggalor suggested I contact you.
Do NOT send me pm's for work. I opened this thread on purpose....thank you.
Good luck. If you change your mind you know how to get in touch with me. But I'm not going to discuss business on an open forum. It isn't a smart practice for the reasons I stated in PM.
Hey vapor, i can do it tonight/tomorrow. I (Hopefully) will be on a plane soon, so just send me an email with a database backup a file backup. I may strip it down so i can merge. (By that i mean plugins) Tell me what needs to be saved. I'll send a database backup to you and so on.

If this is to late, i'm sorry.
This is now [RESOLVED]

Tom...i will forward you the database backup.

What do i want saved ?

-Users
-Permissions

I do not care if you save the attachments etc...as i do not use them much.
Pages: 1 2