MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: notice plugin like vb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends..

I need a plugin to show notice on mybb index page like you can see in below picture..it is in vb
Same like 2 color notice bar

[Image: asdg.jpg]

Please if any one can help me then I will thank full

Cheerz Smile
Umm thats just a simple box on the index. Just go to the tuts section and look for it. Ona phone atm.
(2009-09-19, 01:52 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Umm thats just a simple box on the index. Just go to the tuts section and look for it. Ona phone atm.

sorry which section? can you please provide complete detail..

thx
FMB pointed out a damn good plugin which shows specific messages for certain groups, settings or stats which is very helpful. But if you just want to show a notice for everyone (regardless of groups, settings or stats) just add this very simple code, where you want it to show (normally in Header Templates>header, in the bottom) which makes a simple box using your theme's styles:

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead"><strong>Box title</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">Box content</span></td>
</tr>
</table>
<br />

Just change the title and its content. There are also many different notices or boxes tutorials, just search around this forum: http://community.mybboard.net/forum-38.html
Thanks guys for your help Smile