MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Board Closed Warning: Add link to open board.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just came across this whilst designing a new theme, and I thought it would be a nice little addition. Currently, the Board Closed warning just tells you the board is closed.

I think it would just add a bit of ease if there was a link in that notice by default which would bring the admin to the config page for board online/offline.

It's not really something of major concern lol, I just thought I'd throw it out there. I find it makes a neat addition. Blush
Good idea, useful, doesn't add sever load, and can't add any bugs or "issues" Smile
(2009-09-19, 02:02 AM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]Good idea, useful, doesn't add sever load, and can't add any bugs or "issues" Smile

The amount of code is proportional to several load and simply by it's nature code always has bugs and issues.
Fine.
For a simple, useful link to cause an "issue" you (or another dev) would have to make a typo; Otherwise it's a sure thing. Toungue
It's just a simple template change...
o.O