MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [REQUEST]Paid Subscription Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
See if this thread solves your problem
http://mods.mybboard.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=497
I tried that but it still dosen't work.

I think I won't use it. The easy install system messed up my plugin manager Sad
How did it mess up your plugin manager? Usually the only problem is permissions. If it has permissions to write to the files then it has worked perfectly for everyone who has installed it (no complaints it hasn't made the changes).

What errors are you getting?

If you have EI activated, does it have an extra column on the plugins page?

If there isn't an extra column then EI hasn't installed properly. Deactivate EI, upload a fresh copy of admin/global.php and admin/plugins.php and give them permissions of 755, reactivate EI. If that doesn't show the extra column, repeat the steps but change the permissions to 777. PayPal will not install without EI properly installed.
If I deactivate it, then activate it, then my plugin admin page shows up as 500 Internal Server Error.
After you have deactivated it, did you reupload fresh copies of the admin files global.php and plugins.php?
Are the files (and folders) permissions set to 777?

Is it only your plugin page that is showing the error? Or is it every admin page?
If setting permissions to 777 on a new set of admin files and folders does not work, please send me global.php and plugins.php after you have activated EI (which gives the errors).
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class ei in /home/clients/skydom.co.uk/forum/htdocs/admin/global.php on line 599
set global.php in admin dir on 777
i ave
Storm. This is a bug with EI v1.2 if you updated it through advanced plugins. I said about a month ago now that I had an eye infection and had to release v1.2 early (knowingly with this bug) because I couldn't work on it in the state I was in and someone needed the updated version for their mod to work. It only works on people who updated through advanced plugins and not through a clean install

What you need to do is open admin/global.php.
If you had wanted to uninstal EI, then you need to remove any traces of it from admin/global.php. Look for the line
//EI MOD
and delete everything down to
//END EI MOD
there might be two instances of the above line but you must delete down to the second line at the end of the file.
(make sure that "?>" (without quotes) is at the end of the file)

If you have EI activated again (and want to keep it activated) then you need to remove the duplicate copy of the plugin class. As above look for
//EI MOD
You should have two copies. You need to find the later, second instance of this line and delete that and any code below it. Again leaving "?>" at the end of the code.
i dont undertsand?
Pages: 1 2 3