MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible for anyone to make a plugin where in the UserCP you can put what text color you want all your posts to be and it makes that color the default text color of all your posts? That way you wouldn't have to keep putting every time, and you don't have to do a full reply for colored text.
(2009-09-19, 06:41 PM)Electimortar Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible for anyone to make a plugin where in the UserCP you can put what text color you want all your posts to be and it makes that color the default text color of all your posts? That way you wouldn't have to keep putting every time, and you don't have to do a full reply for colored text.

You know i've always wanted that kind of a plugin. One that also can save how you align. Like i know people who always centre, and blue text.
You can do this using the MyPlaza plugin. There is an item you could buy to allow your text to automatically change according to a color you choose.

This also works with usernames and user titles.
MyPlaza is going unsupported soon enough. (I tink) So it would be good alone aswell.
(2009-09-24, 02:46 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]MyPlaza is going unsupported soon enough. (I tink) So it would be good alone aswell.

Yeah, I really just want it alone, and not just with post color though, like T0m said, aligning, etc.
Ok, I found something sorta like it, but I need it simpler, and without the change username appearance option, so it only allows changing the post appearance. Here's a link: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/user-appearance-02. I'm guessing I'm gonna need permission from the author for someone to edit it...?
Or you could just commission me to write you one from scratch. My rates are reasonable, moreso if you pay the commissioning fee (which gives me the rights to the plugin and I put it in a subscription area) instead of the outright purchase fee (which makes you the full owner of the copyright, and I don't get to put it in a subscription area)