MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: URL's displayed twice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm sure this is related to some sort of plugin but not sure.

Problem: Anytime a link to a page or image is posted the url contains two of the same originating url's. I've disabled the recent plugins but still the problems persists. I'm pretty sure it's the FancyZoom (1.1) plugin but like I mentioned once I deactivate it the problem doesn't go away.

Example below of what I'm talking about is below the image of the Xbox.

http://www.ej8squad.com/thread-10120.html

Thanks,

Jeremy
Can you try and reupload ./inc/class_parser.php?? The actual URL is only there once, it's just there twice in the text that displays. Looks like it's:

<a href="URL here">URL hereURL here</a>

instead of:

<a href="URL here">URL here</a>

That sort of thing.
Reuploaded ./inc/class_parser.php, made a test thread with the same link in my example and still get the problem.

*edit*
This is the code in my ./inc/class_parser.php.

{
				$linkback = " <a href=\"{$url}\">[ -> ]</a>";
			}
			else
			{
				eval("\$linkback = \" ".$templates->get("postbit_gotopost", 1, 0)."\";");
			}

Hey the exact things have been happening on my forums. I've just been manually removing the extra text from the templates, also thinking it was some sort of problem with plugins.
(2009-09-20, 02:30 AM)BluEditor Wrote: [ -> ]Hey the exact things have been happening on my forums. I've just been manually removing the extra text from the templates, also thinking it was some sort of problem with plugins.

You too eh? Can you expand on what you mean by removing the extra text from the templates?
Whatever did this even modified very old links. It has to be some type of plugin.
Well, some of my buttons on the postbit showed twice, like the thank button, some of the MyRPG buttons, some text that was inputed by the plugin that marks threads as solved, and the profile comments text.
That's nothing like what's happening here. That sounds like you had duplicated code in the templates, not that URLs were being displayed twice in posts.

@gimmezell is FancyZoom completely deactivated and uninstalled(if it has an uninstall option)?? Did it require any file edits when being installed??
(2009-09-20, 09:38 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]@gimmezell is FancyZoom completely deactivated and uninstalled(if it has an uninstall option)?? Did it require any file edits when being installed??

I can only deactivate it. There is no uninstall option. Once I deactivate it the problem persists.
Bump for a solution. Noticed today that all ebay links point to an invalid item.
No... URLs are being displayed twice in posts here, that other thread is to do with SEF URLs...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6