MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Team2Play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NOTE: This thread is about a website currently in development. The reason why this thread is being started is so the idea and concept can go through cNc.

What is Team2Play?

Team2Play (T2P) is simply innovative. It is a new concept, formed from the merging of already existing concepts. Team2Play is a website that seeks to combine clan management and a ladder system. We strive to give clans an opportunity to organize themselves and join a plethora of rewarding events.

For a full description of T2P, check out there informative guide here.

What does Team2Play have to do with MYBB?

Team2Play will be running a fully customized version of MYBB.

Who is developing T2P?

A great website starts from the root. Team2Play is currently being coded by the illustrious nickman, and will be designed by the nobody less then InfraNight and his design team (known as Zynge.net).

We have combined the best development team to provide our members with the best website experience.

What is the status of development?

Coding and designing are at their concluding stages. Beta should start soon, however it is hard to give precise ETAs.

How long has this project been going on for?

Development and planning started 4 months ago. It is no use having a website up if it has been badly planned. Our board of directors would rather development took longer than putting up a poorly organized website.

How can I help?

It is true, we are looking for staff! From moderating, to being part of the media team, there's definitely something you can do! Please contact us via our website or twitter for more information.

There are also other ways of contributing. Telling people of our project will definitely help us out, as we are trying to get awareness of our project at this stage. Keeping up with the news, updates and development is another form of helping! We are always open to suggestions! In fact, we encourage it!

Do you have an official trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoS3RPzjDM0

Where can I learn more?

Our Development Blog: http://team2play.net
Our twitter for fast updates: http://twitter.com/team2play

Some updates will be posted within this thread.

[Image: t2padvertfinal.jpg]

[Image: weneedyou.jpg]
I am the the Director Of Public relations as most of you know, so all staff hiring will go through me. Please feel free to contact me with your questions and/or comments.

Kind Regards,

-Prowler-
Team2Play Director Of Public Relations
[email protected]
Seeing as this forum is to showcase your copy of MyBB and not a general website, and there isn't a copy of MyBB yet, this shouldn't really be here. Feel free to PM me or report this thread/post when the forum is actually there and it'll be re-opened. The showcase forum is to do exactly that, showcase what you've already done with MyBB and get advice on what to do next, not get input before the forum is even there.