MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP Problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have uploaded and installed MyBB, but I have a problem with the Admin CP.. it looks like this:

[Image: msnplus200909201.jpg]

why?
Make sure your ./inc/languages/english/admin/ files exist.
Wait, do I have to CHMOD that to 666/777? cuz it was written optional, so I didn't...
You don't have to, no, this problem is usually caused when the files don't exist, when they're not uploaded. ./inc/languages/english/ and ./inc/languages/english/admin/ should be 755, the files inside those two folders can be 644 or 666.
(2009-09-19, 11:18 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have to, no, this problem is usually caused when the files don't exist, when they're not uploaded. ./inc/languages/english/ and ./inc/languages/english/admin/ should be 755, the files inside those two folders can be 644 or 666.

But..

CHMOD the following files to 666 (ie, make sure that PHP can write to them).
./inc/settings.php
./inc/config.php (you must rename config.default.php to config.php first)
./inc/languages/*your_language*/*all files* (optional)
./inc/languages/*your_language*/admin/*all files* (optional)
Yes, it's optional... you can do it if you want, but you don't have to, it won't stop the language files working if they're not 666... Undecided
Ok.. I've deleted the /admin/ and tried to install it again before posting this thread, I thought it'd fix the admin cp.

Now I can't re upload..

It gives me an error.. Permission denied thing, whta to do?
You didn't need to delete the admin folder... Confused

Do you mean you get a permissions error in the ACP?? If you do: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-42160.html
No when I upload the /admin/ again I get:

Response: 550 /forums/admin/inc/class_table.php: Permission denied
Error: Critical error
That looks like something you'll need to ask your host about.
Pages: 1 2