MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just came to myBB from phpBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everyone everywhere suggested that phpBB is the best free forum software and I went with it for our college's Space Technology Cell and now it sucks big time... Nobody can find the option to open e new thread and even me as the admin can't find how to..
I asked their support forum and nobody had the time to reply..

Now i'm going to change it to myBB and have also planned myBB for my own sites...

Hope it goes well. I'll get back to you all if everything goes fine or i need any help.... Thank you for myBB. Smile
Welcome. I wish you the best of luck with your websites and communities. Smile
Welcome Big Grin
Congratulations on making one of the best decision as a forum admin Big Grin
I think you will be very pleased with MyBB.
Remember if you do need any help feel free to ask in the General Support Forum Wink
Quote:Nobody can find the option to open e new thread and even me as the admin can't find how to..

That happens everywhere at times including here.
(2009-09-21, 12:02 AM)hemi Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Nobody can find the option to open e new thread and even me as the admin can't find how to..
That happens everywhere at times including here.
What happens? Not being able to start a new thread or getting support? As far as I am concerned, neither will happen to the OP. They've already successfully started a new thread and have received many replies. Smile
Welcome Big Grin
Hope you have fun, be sure to read the stickies first, you have no idea how many times that happens to be the issue Toungue
Pages: 1 2