MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template expansion problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question, lol, but I thought I would take a chance and see if anyone here knows how to fix this.

Anyways, I was trying to edit one of my templates under the Admin CP, and when I clicked Expand I got this message:

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forums/admin/templates.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

I'm assuming this is something with my server, but could it be fixable anyways?
Try to CHMOD admins/templates.php to 755 and see if you can access the file after that.
Nope, still giving me the "Forbidden" page. I logged out of my Admin CP and everything else before I went back. Should I try clearing my cookies or something along those lines?
it seems that you make this fiel unaccessible with .htaccess file.
if you agree with me you can copy content of this file and upper directories here . may we can solve it this way
So like, I should upload my templates.php file and put it here or something?
check if you have a .htacess file in your admin folder
also in upper folders perhaps
Were you trying to edit the User CP templates by any chance?
hey Denis
sorry but i dont understand what you mean? what is relation of editing usercp templated (and not admin cp that has not any template changing ability) and this error.
i guess somethings but i am not shur. can you learn me what you mean.
thank you
As a matter of fact Dennis is right, it only happened while trying to access my User CP templates.

Tikitiki Wrote:check if you have a .htacess file in your admin folder
As far as I can see, I don't have one.
Pages: 1 2