MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Favorite Threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could we get this feature back? It was in 1.2x and I liked it. For whatever reason it was removed in 1.4x. The major difference is that favorite threads allow a bookmark of threads in your usercp where subscriptions are designed to give you notifications. I thought it was a nifty feature and used it myself. Now I have members asking me for this type of feature and it's sad to tell them it existed and MyBB removed it.

Any chance of this getting reimplemented?
I guess you weren't aware this was a 1.2x feature then. I think MyBB just didn't believe it was used enough and considered it redundant to the subscriptions but it's not.
http://www.mybbaddons.com/board/thread-28.html
A lot of people requested to get it back, that's the reason for this plugin/addon.
Yeah I only really came into the picture when 1.4 was released... I'd love to have this feature mainly for use here. I use subscriptions to keep track of the status of threads I've posted in but favourite threads would be useful so I can find things and have easy access to commonly requested threads - if I used subscriptions for that, the threads would just get pushed down the list, making it pointless - having a stand-alone list of them would be great.