MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling otakuflame.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

A while ago, a friend and I started an anime forum, by that time, we had winter break and had time to watch anime and really enjoyed it. Though, just after the break was ended, we just had no time to watch anime nor to keep running the forum. Sometimes I tried to bring it to life again, but I just don't have the time to run it anymore.

It's got a completely custom MyBB theme, a matching wordpress theme, and some posts.

The domain is registered at Maddogdomains.com (just like GoDaddy, but cheaper in price Toungue).

I'm asking for USD $30 for all that (mybb theme, wordpress theme, domain and the current content), but I'm sure we can make a deal. Themes would remain exclusive under this price. If you don't want the themes to remain exclusive, the price would go for $20 or maybe a bit less.
Does this include access to the FTP Database?
(2009-09-20, 06:52 PM)x Raven x Wrote: [ -> ]Does this include access to the FTP Database?
You get everything. Files, Database, Skin, Domain.
Thanks Zash, that is correct Smile
can i manage it without buying? Toungue i can't sent you a pm there.. anyway, i have made my anime forum under maintenance for the moment cause im coding something Toungue
I'll BIN that. Send me your paypal info.
Paid an waiting for domain and site transfer.
(Transaction ID: 0WP07182TY516592M)
Damn, can't believe I missed this thread. Sad
Closed be request