MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Starry Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

I know you're tired to subscribe to sites to get access to themes but anyways I'll post this theme Toungue (But you don't have to subscribe, you can purchase the theme individually, and only for $2.99 $1.99!).

This theme features a very neat effect on the background. You have to live it to know what I mean! Check the Live demo.

You can find more info about this theme here!

Hope you enjoy it!
Although it's very unique, it's a tad distracting and it lags the page a bit.
Besides that, it looks basic to me. Nevertheless, it would make an interesting template for future themes.
Yeah, it is pretty basic. I was just trying out something kind of different. I consider this some sort of experiment to see people reaction Toungue
Pretty nice, but it lags on my browser a lot.
I can't see the demo or the info. It's giving me timeout error. Is this happening with anybody else?
Yes, keeps happening to me.
hmm that's weird, it's working for me, does it keep happening?

(2009-09-24, 02:26 AM)BluEditor Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty nice, but it lags on my browser a lot.
Only browsers with CSS3 color syntaxis support will be able to view it correctly.
Off topic, but I'm not getting an activation email from your site.
(2009-09-24, 02:56 AM)BluEditor Wrote: [ -> ]Off topic, but I'm not getting an activation email from your site.

That's weird, I'll activate you manually.

EDIT: you're now activated.
Yeah, never loads on any of the browsers I use.
Pages: 1 2