MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum shows blank page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When you go to the admin directory it returns this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/.pentagram/centronics/beta.mybbcentral.com/inc/plugins/siglimit.php on line 134

This may be one of the causes Undecided
That was the error AFTER I uploaded all my files again.

This could be related to mod_security and imho...it's very likely. I am not sure if I triggered it and somehow it screwed the site or what. I did disable it but it still didn't seem to work until I reuploaded the files. It's just odd one minute I am testing and the next site is blank and undoing changes didn't fix it. Mind you the plugin I was working on only hooked into the usercp signature. So that doesn't explain why admincp or other pages were blank. Heck I should have at least recieved an error.

I am posting as much data about this as possible so that a pattern might be found.
Hey labrocca i seeyour some sort of GEM to this forum ur work is awesome
was hoping you could give me an hand please

just been reading over Addin games with tar files here http://community.mybboard.net/thread-19452-page-1.html

i tryed everything there got lil muddled i think
got the screen up to type .tar file then click game
but just kept saying wrong name :s

just wondering if you could me out please mate
im a true noob to this kinda stuff all new to me

Thanks in advance
Please make seperate threads for support so we can keep track of all the requests.
(2009-09-24, 04:47 PM)fubar1010 Wrote: [ -> ]Ye sorry id tryed that index upload from the other guy saying before you posted back sorry

and oh wow its that simple
and i consider myself good with pcs and ressetin my router never crossed my mind

Huge thanks mate Smile

and back to the part about server been low

any advice on this?
better server maybe?

once again thank you mate

(2009-09-24, 04:52 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]The server issue was a guess at what could be wrong, what made me think it was your router was when you said it was the same on one other laptop but worked for other people... if it's working properly now I'd probably just put it down to the router.

It's happened to me before, I couldn't access one site for two days, just had to reset my router Toungue

After resseting my router this problem is fine and my forum will open up fine run smooth
and slowly start to load up slowly til eventually dont load again

i keep having to reset my router to get back on my forum this is getting annoying

any ideas what the problem could be please
this is my pc and my fiancees laptop this does it for

thanks
Pages: 1 2 3