MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme releases threads approval parameters?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I submited a thread on the Theme and Templates Releases subforum a some time ago (like 3 days ago I think), but it haven't been aproved (nor I know if it'll be, idk why). I know there's already a thread about an Approval Team, but I'd like to know under what parameters for the Theme Releases threads decide whether they are posted or not. I've seen any sort of things under that sub-forum, so I was wondering if the threads were readed (or skimmed) before posting them, and if they are not, what's the sence of making people to wait for them to be approved.

Thanks,
Combus
I just approved it. Sorry for the delay.
Don't worry about it Toungue but really, do you guys check for anything special? Just wondering...
(2009-09-22, 03:26 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry about it Toungue but really, do you guys check for anything special? Just wondering...

It was just initiated to keep the section clean. A lot of people were making support topics in there making it harder to look through.
(2009-09-22, 04:16 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]It was just initiated to keep the section clean. A lot of people were making support topics in there making it harder to look through.

oh, I thought the themes were checked or something like that Toungue
Well, we do check to see if they are copied or illegal, but we don't really "check".
As Josh says we do a quick 'check' to make sure that it is actually a theme :p
Generally I just do an occasional look through to check that there aren't any that need approving...