MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: user module error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
I'm getting this error after installing this script that generates users
so I was just testing it, this script : http://community.mybboard.net/thread-568...#pid403957

but because I want everthing to get back normal again
I've emptied the mybb_users tables and restore my previous one
but this error encounters me in my admin panel under users & groups tab

[Image: 99263153.jpg]

is there any fix ?

waiting for help
notice : I've tried to rebuild and recount the cache but all in vain.
Hey,
any help would be appreciated
I can't see how this is related to the fakeusers script. And also, those are just warnings, not errors.

Those something show up below those warnings?
In fact, I was running mybb 1.4.6 and upgraded 1.4.9 and everything was okay
this warining only occured after running the fakeusers script

these warnings appear in my admin panel under usera nd groups panel and all the page is coninuous warning that is repeated and nothing else appear.

yes, i've replaced the user.php in modules file with a mybb fresh one and nothing occured, still the warnings appear
Again, you said you emptied the user table? You don't have a single user in mybb_users ?
No No, I've emptied the users table, and restored it with my backedup one with the real number of users
HELP, Please
what can I do?
any help would be appreciated
I'm really out of ideas, probably taking a look to your forum and the ACP.... Confused
Okay,
how can I ?
can I make an administrator membership and send its info to you by PM ?
Last time someone had this they'd somehow deleted the default user view that you use to view users in the ACP. Run this query in phpMyAdmin:

INSERT INTO `mybb_adminviews` (`vid`, `uid`, `title`, `type`, `visibility`, `fields`, `conditions`, `sortby`, `sortorder`, `perpage`, `view_type`) VALUES
(1, 0, 'All Users', 'user', 2, 'a:7:{i:0;s:6:"avatar";i:1;s:8:"username";i:2;s:5:"email";i:3;s:7:"regdate";i:4;s:10:"lastactive";i:5;s:7:"postnum";i:6;s:8:"controls";}', 'a:0:{}', 'username', 'asc', 20, 'card');

Make sure you get all of it.
Pages: 1 2