MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Drupal issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i just installed Drupal onto our site, and have mybb in its own folder. Now when i go to login to mybb admin...drupal says the page doesn't exist.

Anyone have any ideas?
So you want us to solve your Drupal problems on the MyBB support forum? Go ask their support team, not ours.
Drupal is in root

my forums are in /Forum

and my admin cp is in /Forum/hiddenfolder

But i cannot get to it ?
Are you typing in the folder name correctly?
(2009-09-23, 01:55 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]So you want us to solve your Drupal problems on the MyBB support forum? Go ask their support team, not ours.

Actually i know of a few with drupal installed with Mybb also...so i figured i would ask here 1st. Thanks for the pointless post.....
Problems related to Drupal won't be solved on forums for problems with MyBB, is all I'm saying.
I see what your saying, but i figured someone might have ran into this. Thanks
I may be wrong with this, but wouldn't you need a mod/plug in at least to get MyBB and Drupal to work together, to which I don't believe has been created as yet?
No...cuz i remove the registration through drupal...but there is no need because i removed it.
Umm, it's most likely how drupal tries to control everything (it's just that it's a CMS ment to do everything).

also does it happen when you visit the index.php directly?
Pages: 1 2