MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quotaless web hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It is, but i am get support, and quality is better, if the server is getting a high load, they can move without hesitation, they don't oversell for sure! Its a much better choice. I'm getting a liquid shared account.
Again that's your choice. I've been happy with a few hosts that offer quality for a lot less.

http://www.wirenine.com
or
http://icdsoft.com/ (This host is probably known as one of the best for support Wink)

Well so is liquidweb but they come at higher price. I'm not saying your wrong but well I just think you confuse overselling shared hosts and well run hosts.
Money over able accounts... I wonder how many times that has been crossed. Datacentre can't because they know it ruins there name if they do.
Fine, just trying to give you more bang for your buck.Rolleyes
I'd don't mind paying for things as long as i know i'm getting the best i can. If the package is 2gb space 15gb bw, and i only need half, its a bonus to me already. If i am guaranteed to be taken care of better, you sold me
Well if you need half that go with ICDSoft for half the price. When it comes to support they are one of the best I'm telling you Toungue.

Don't take my word search WHT Wink. Although it is a 12 month pay period.
I don't like that.. I want out at anytime. Just like payasyou go on a cellphone.
Well you do have 100 days to decide Toungue. That's their refund policy length.
Quote:ICDSoft offers an unconditional 100-day money-back guarantee on hosting services. If the customer wishes to cancel a hosting account within the initial 100-day period for any reason, he/she has to notify ICDSoft via e-mail ([email protected]) or the ticketing system at SureSupport.com, and the payment will be promptly refunded. Since all .com, .net, .org, .us, .biz and .info domains registered through our services cannot be refunded, they will be subject to a $10.00 annual domain registration fee. Therefore, if the customer purchased a hosting account with a domain registration, the domain registration fee will be deducted from the refund amount. As the customer is the sole owner of the registered domain name, arrangements can be made to transfer its registration to another provider.
ICDSoft does not offer any partial or prorated refunds after the initial 100-day money-back guarantee period.
If a customer disputes a setup / renewal charge for any account, ICDSoft will not re-activate the service, unless the customer covers all fees involved, including the chargeback fee and any other transaction fees.
Accounts terminated due to policy violations will not be refunded.

Although I do understand what your saying very well. I just had someone recommend them to me and found them to be amazing Toungue. Plus I was young in my days of the web.
Thanks for all the replies but it doesn't answer my question on how to
get started with using the free hosting using Quotaless as we have looked
on the website and it is abit confusing. Thanks
Pages: 1 2