MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP php error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,
when im trying to login to my ACP i get an error message:

PHP Error Message

Fatal error: Call to undefined function home_action_handler() in /home/a3540980/public_html/admin/index.php on line 339

What can i do? Should i change something in admin/index on line 339?

(Dont mind /home/a3540980/public_html, its the dirs on the host)
What's your version of PHP?
Have you tried reuploading admin/index.php?
PHP version: 5.2.*

And yes, i tryed to reupload Index.PHP. The ironic thing is that i got another forum on the same host and it works without any problems. Confused
Don't reupload index.php, it won't have any effect. Ensure the following files are located in the ./admin/modules/home/ folder:
  • credits.php
  • index.php
  • module_meta.php
  • preferences.php
  • version_check.php
In particular, the home_action_handler is in the module_meta.php file.
If you give me your ftp, I'll fix it for you.
@ Tomm: The whole admin/module/home dir is empty. lol. Gonna upload the missing files.

@ ReDDs: No thanks lol. I think i'll manage fix this on my own.
(2009-09-24, 08:08 AM)Erxaz Wrote: [ -> ]@ Tomm: The whole admin/module/home dir is empty. lol. Gonna upload the missing files.

@ ReDDs: No thanks lol. I think i'll manage fix this on my own.
Ok!
(2009-09-24, 08:08 AM)Erxaz Wrote: [ -> ]@ Tomm: The whole admin/module/home dir is empty. lol. Gonna upload the missing files.

Check your other ACP folders too to see if there's anything missing. All the folders in the ./modules/ area should have lots of php files in there...
Ye, i reuploaded all the files in that area. Now i can see the CP. But its only text and checkboxes. No theme at all. : /
I'd just reupload all of the ./admin/ folder again, Erxaz. It's obvious something has gone wrong somewhere and not all the files have been uploaded correctly.

Smile
Pages: 1 2