MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nobody can enter my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-09-23, 09:39 PM)Koxiarz Wrote: [ -> ]I really dont get it. It looks like I will have to fight with my problem a bit longer.

Why can't you accept that we might be saying to use a host for a reason...?? Undecided How many people are going to have to say to use a host before you will??

This is my last post here, I'll keep reading to see how long it takes before you sign up to a host... hopefully it won't be very long.
I want to host it on my PC Big Grin, not on somebody's server.
I dont care about hacking etc. I just want to run my forum on PC. I cant because my IP doesnt work(?).
Dude, listen to the guy. Do not run it on your PC if you don't know what you're doing. Use a free host. Why do you want it on your PC? And because your IP is not a "valid URL". Localhost.
LOL I did it. It works on no-ip. Love you MATTHeart

Big Grin Thanks everybody, close.. Toungue
Hopefully people will post here explaining just how bad an idea this is...

You know you're going to have to have your computer on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, yes?? If you turn it off, the forum will go down.
And phpmyadmin in localhost too. Especially about your default username and password.
(2009-09-23, 10:16 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully people will post here explaining just how bad an idea this is...

You know you're going to have to have your computer on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, yes?? If you turn it off, the forum will go down.

Matt..next time, do not feed the trolls

Who start's the bets?
(2009-09-23, 10:30 PM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]And phpmyadmin in localhost too. Especially about your default username and password.

i lol'd
Who start's the bets?

Koxiarz

If you wanna something "Decent"
try www.dot.tk
and make your own www.XXXXX.tk domain
and redirect it to your no-ip adress
How about a .co.cc domain redirection?
I think we're fighting a lost cause to be honest guys. If they really want to do this it's their choice, they don't have to listen to our advice if they don't want to.
Pages: 1 2 3