MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problems with BlackAppleHost auto-install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am attempting to create a myBB forum via BlackAppleHost ... myBB is the ONLY forum that BAH will not automatically install.. It even installs phpbb =/ I really would rather have myBB...

I'll start off with pictures guiding everyone through:

[Image: UserAppInstall.jpg]

[Image: MyBBError.jpg]

What is the problem if anyone knows?

Open to any suggestions?
Did you try :YOURURLHERE/blackapplehost.com/forum/install
should i place that in the "Target directory"?
Do it like i have, but where YOURURLHERE is, put your url there.
alrighty:

noname.blackapplehost.com/forum/install ended up having the same MyBB error and

:noname.blackapplehost.com/forum/install did as well..

Maybe there is more to put than just the subdomain and the forum? I guess I will try it without putting install?

They state that it is completely automated
what is your forum name?
(2009-09-24, 04:38 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try :YOURURLHERE/blackapplehost.com/forum/install

I expect you meant YOURURLHERE.blackapplehost.com/forum/install?

(2009-09-24, 05:22 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]what is your forum name?

forum. i have not go to the part where i actually name it but for one its temporary annnd also it would just be myurl.

also:
I forgot to create the mysql databases, but i did and named them heretic1_forum for the db and heretic1_forum for user.

Still no change..

Would you be able to help me via PM if I were to give you my info?

EDIT:
forum name would be:
heretic1.blackapplehost.com/forum
Ya pm me, i think i know what's wrong.
Welp I PM'd you with my full contact info but then you suddenly signed off on me Sad I am willing to divulge all information to you considering you reputation on this forum (especially compared to mine)

Please respond whenver you see my PM.
Um, that's a 1.2 forum. 1.2.1 in fact. That version is 3 years old. There were 13 more versions of 1.2 after that. The number of bugs and security issues you'd have with that would be immense, not to mention the fact it's not supported here anymore.

Don't use that service.
Pages: 1 2