MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBSeo.net | Turkish Seo Solution Platform ! (Türkçe Seo Çözüm Platformu)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For Turkish :

Merhabalar ;

Şimdilik sadece Türk kullanıcılar için açtığımız Mybbseo.net çok kısa sürede uluslararası düzeyde hizmet verecektir.Beta test versiyonunda kullanıcılarımız için pek çok ücretsiz seo hizmeti verilmektedir.Tüm kullanıcılar istediği gibi seo,optimizasyon,arama motorları vs hakkında soru sormakta tamamen serbestler Smile Ayrıca ücretli olarak sitelerine profesyonel seo danışmanlığı hizmeti de sağlayabilirler.Bundan sonrası tamamen kişinin hayal gücüne kalıyor Smile

Saygılarımla..

www.mybbseo.net

For English :

Greetings from Turkey ;

Mybbseo.net opened temporarily only for Turkish users,but in a short time it'll be avaible for foreign(international) users.At beta degree ; our users could have free seo services.All of our user ;as they want ask any question about seo,search engines,optimization ex. to our team.However they could have seo advising to cheap paids.After that ; it is your imagination Smile

Yours..

www.mybbseo.net

Konu altından site hakkındaki görüşlerinizi paylaşabilirsiniz Smile
Please share out your thinkins under the topic Smile
güzel bir proje ücretsiz hizmetleriniz için teşekkür ederim .

--
Thank you for your service at a great project.
Hayırlı Ugurlu Olsun Kardeşim Başarıları
are you planning release some new plugins or mods for seo?
(2009-09-26, 11:20 AM)dared Wrote: [ -> ]are you planning release some new plugins or mods for seo?

yeah, you know that .. are you really need to ask that here ?
nobody asked that and you wasnt post anything about plugins or mods for seo so i asked. dont be mad. anyway is there some spoiler or teaser about them?
thx for comment but mybbseo website management are students you know. all of us have a lesson at lots of different schools. however i'm a student at an university. we have a little time to develop mybb seo Smile

i'm sure you'll understand us.
i see....
i appreciate your replies.
Good Luck!
# This website has changed hands.