MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HELP!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm about ready to bash my head into my computer screen... I've done everything following the wiki typed up, but I cannot figure out the username and flippin password part. I've typed in the UN password I use to get into my cpanel, didn't work... tried the UN/password I use to get into my files from Cpanel, didn't work...tried the UN/password I used to create an account here... also didn't work!!! Where is this fabled UN/password!!!??? I can't believe I'm stuck on something that should be blatantly obvious!! Any ideas or can someone point me in the right direction before I throw this computer out the window?! .... thanks... Smile
You need to create a database user in cPanel, which is the username you need, that will have a password, then you need to assign that user to the database. Click the MySQL Databases icon in cPanel, should be clear from there on.
(2009-09-24, 10:03 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You need to create a database user in cPanel, which is the username you need, that will have a password, then you need to assign that user to the database. Click the MySQL Databases icon in cPanel, should be clear from there on.

OMG... THANK you sooo much... it really was simple.. lol... sigh... I might be back... but for now... thank you... Smile