MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hosting82.com | cPanel | Affordable | Free domain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone Smile

Click here for the homepage
Click here to compare plans
Click here for client area

Hosting82.com offers affordable and reliable hosting. All our clients are hosted on quality servers:
Quad Core 9650, 8GB Ram, 2TB Hard drive and 12 TB Bandwidth.

Starter plan:
Web Space: 1,500 MB
Bandwidth: 5000 MB
Max FTP acc: 2
Ma E-mail acc: Unlimited
Databases: 2
Sub Domains: 2
Setup price: $0.00 [Free]
Monthly price: $1.99
Yearly price: $19.99 (Save: $3.89)
Compare other plans || Order this package

Economy plan:
Web Space: 5,500 MB
Bandwidth: 20,000 MB
Max FTP acc: 5
Databases: 5
Sub Domains: 5
Setup price: $0.00 (Free)
Monthly price: $2.99
Yearly price: $29.99 (Save: $5.89)

Business plan:
Web Space: Unmetered
Bandwidth: Unmetered
Max FTP acc: Unlimited
Databases: Unlimited
Sub Domains: Unlimited
Setup price: $0.00
Monthly price: $4.99
Yearly price: $49.89 (Save: $9.89)
Well some more information about your company would be good. where you are based and what datacenter you use. and second you should get an better website. that site was just awful.

Plans looks okey i guess, but why hosting82? why not hosting823?
I am using IE because the computer I am on only has IE, and it says the site is trying to paste something to my clipboard, and when I click yes or no, it just keeps popping up.
Buyer beware, read the Terms of Service first.

Let's highlight a few choice gems:
-You may not host files on your hosting account that can be downloaded.
-You may not let your users upload files (so if you use MyBB you are required to have attachments and avatars disabled and cannot chmod any directories to 0777).
-You are not allowed to choose your own version of what scripts you wish to run.
-You cannot use scripts "that spammers can easily hack" which is up to interpretation by the host and we all know that all software has exploits, known or unknown.

So if you do any of these things, you lose your hosting account and no refund.
Ew, no thank you.
(2009-09-26, 12:39 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Buyer beware, read the Terms of Service first.

Let's highlight a few choice gems:
-You may not let your users upload files (so if you use MyBB you are required to have attachments and avatars disabled and cannot chmod any directories to 0777).
-You are not allowed to choose your own version of what scripts you wish to run.
-You cannot use scripts "that spammers can easily hack" which is up to interpretation by the host and we all know that all software has exploits, known or unknown.

So if you do any of these things, you lose your hosting account and no refund.

--> Our TOS states we allow public downloads as long as they are no bigger than 5MB. Any bigger we recommend a file hosting service.

--> Not true. Please re-read the terms of service as it states "Attachments and avatar space for scripts such as forums is to be limited to a maximum of 5MB."

--> Please point me to where it says such a thing...

--> If you are talking about number 7, in brief it says we do not allow files that are considered a high security threat to our servers.
Based on your TOS I still wouldn't want to risk it, either way.