MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anti Cancer site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why does diecancer not sound right? To me it sounds an ideal name considering the website that's intended for it's use. Let's face it, the website is going to be about killing off cancer, so why not get right to the point of the whole thing, there's nothing offensive or degrading, you'd not be disrespecting anyone since they already know they are suffering with cancer!

Diecancer.com really isn't that bad a name that could be used, if you put your mind to it.
A .org domain would sound better for this kind of thing Wink
(2009-09-27, 03:32 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Why does diecancer not sound right? To me it sounds an ideal name considering the website that's intended for it's use. Let's face it, the website is going to be about killing off cancer, so why not get right to the point of the whole thing, there's nothing offensive or degrading, you'd not be disrespecting anyone since they already know they are suffering with cancer!

Diecancer.com really isn't that bad a name that could be used, if you put your mind to it.

It's not degrading, but it makes people think of dieing...you want to give positive enforcement..just because they know they have the disease does not mean they want to think about dieing. they want to think about a cure, I think this site should really be more of a cancer awareness board, have a good forum with pages about each cancer, giving lots of good info.

I know when my mother had cancer I told her to find a good forum, but she couldn't find anything relating to her kind of cancer. This forum would have a good amount of sections but not be over whelming. It needs a good balance, since a lot of its users may not have experience with forums.
Pages: 1 2