MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Eve Online corp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://pelican-eve.com/mybb/index.php

The forum is private because we are a corp on the game eve.
Corp is in other words a clan/guild.

If requested i can make a public forum for anyone to see how topics/posts look etc.

I designed and touched it up to look like the official eve website.

well, just showcasing my forum & its design Smile
Nice no permissions screen...?? Smile Not sure what comments we can give when we can't see the forum, can't see much of the design... the bit we can see is good but there isn't much to comment on... what's it actually about?? Some sort of online game I gather, but what is your forum specifically about??
(2009-09-26, 11:33 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Nice no permissions screen...?? Smile Not sure what comments we can give when we can't see the forum, can't see much of the design... the bit we can see is good but there isn't much to comment on...

Smile yeh it would be smart of me to set it up for people to see it Toungue.
Ive set it public now so anyone can see the look of posts made by the rss feed.

Quote:what's it actually about?? Some sort of online game I gather, but what is your forum specifically about??

The forum is for our corporation (guild, clan etc) we are called Pelican. We play in the game called Eve Online.

The board is an out of game way of comunicating. Used for things like; a alliance starbase is under siege and we need backup, we post there and all get ready to join the alliance fleet to defend, or news & chat with corpmates.

Eve online is a MMO which everything happens on 1 server. You have NPC's and Player run Alliance's & Corps. Alliances can own their own systems and have epic battles against other alliances. An example was when 4000+ Pilots was in the same system at one time at a 2000 v 2000 space battle. The economy is player driven, you get spies & thiefs (which is why the board was private lol) and has had a mac 50,000 people online at one time (1 server).

Heres a trailer of the game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08hmqyejCYU

Thanks Big Grin
Wow! very nice forum.. Smile I always wanted to play the game.. Just dont have the budget to Smile
Nice forum very nice