MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Promblems At The Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
My First Problem Is that the Board Statistics won't update itself. It always stays the same.

The Second Problem Is that the login box at the top says undefined and NaN
This will confuse visitors.

Please help me.

I am the admin of the forum.

Thanks
Ben
Which stats, the ones on the index or stats.php?? The stats on stats.php are cached for 24 hours.

And we can't do anything about the login box problem without your URL.
My URL is http://www.computerhotfix.com
It is the stats are the bottom of the forum.
All the forums and the stats box link to something, maybe that's stopping them loading. Where you've added the marquee at the top of the page, you haven't got an </a> tag:

<center><marquee><a href="http://techblog.blogetery.com/">We Have Replaced Our News And Announcements Sub Forum With A Special Blog. Use the link at the top of the webpage for news/updates and heaps more. The blog will be online when the site is down.</marquee></center>

See if fixing that works.
That still does not work. Any other ideas.
Found another problem, the bottom of the page. When it says Contact Us Return To Top etc. The writing has no spaces. I done editing to the template before.
Can you copy and paste your header_welcomeblock_guest here (the javascript)?
<div class="upper_panel">
<span class="float_right"><a href="http://www.biosmods.com" class="bios">Bios Mods</a><a href="donate.php" class="donate">Donate</a><a href="/support" class="support">Live Support</a><a href="/store" class="store">Online Store</a><a href="/misc.php?action=rules" class="rules">Forum Rules</a><a href="games.php" class="games">Games Section</a><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php" class="search">{$lang->toplinks_search}</a><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php" class="memberlist">{$lang->toplinks_memberlist}</a><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/calendar.php" class="calendar">{$lang->toplinks_calendar}</a><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help" class="help">{$lang->toplinks_help}</a></span>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
lang.username = "{$lang->login_username}";
lang.password = "{$lang->login_password}";
lang.login = "{$lang->login}";
lang.lost_password = " <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw\" class=\"login\">{$lang->lost_password}</a>";
lang.register_url = "<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register\" class=\"register\">{$lang->welcome_register}</a>";
// -->
</script>
<span id="quick_login">{$lang->welcome_guest} <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login" onclick="MyBB.quickLogin(); return false;" class="login">{$lang->welcome_login}</a><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register" class="register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a></span>
</div>

As you requested.
	lang.lost_password = " <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw\" class=\"login\">{$lang->lost_password}</a>";
	lang.register_url = "<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register\" class=\"register\">{$lang->welcome_register}</a>";

Try to add \ before "

lang.lost_password = " <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw\" class=\"login\">{$lang->lost_password}</a>";
	lang.register_url = "<a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register\" class=\"register\">{$lang->welcome_register}</a>";

Try not to copy paste this code. Just add the \ before "
I think it should fix the login box problem.
Still that does not work, it still says undefinedNaN
I'm sorry. I forgot the others \
	lang.lost_password = " <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw\" class=\"login\">{$lang->lost_password}<\/a>";
	lang.register_url = "<a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register\" class=\"register\">{$lang->welcome_register}<\/a>";

And are you sure that you have changed your templates? This is the output of your page:

[Image: picture12uk.jpg]

It should be like this:

[Image: picture13g.jpg]
Pages: 1 2