MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User ID 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there anyway to restore someone to user id 1?

I don't have any backups.
You can make another one at admin cp.
It won't make them have a UID of 1 though. You'd have to edit them in phpMyAdmin.

Why does it have to be a UID of 1 anyway, and how did you manage to delete the user with UID 1?? You'd have had to do it in phpMyAdmin...
(2009-09-26, 01:50 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It won't make them have a UID of 1 though. You'd have to edit them in phpMyAdmin.

Why does it have to be a UID of 1 anyway, and how did you manage to delete the user with UID 1?? You'd have had to do it in phpMyAdmin...

I deleted it in the acp..
You can't delete the user with UID 1 from the ACP unless you remove them as a super admin from ./inc/config.php, did you do that...??
Nope.
Did you add another super admin to ./inc/config.php and use that user to delete the user with UID of 1?? Because you'd have had to have also been a super admin to delete another super admin. Or did you delete your own account...??
I deleted my own account.
You never said that... Shy Run this query in phpMyAdmin:

INSERT INTO `mybb_users` (`uid`, `username`, `password`, `salt`, `loginkey`, `email`, `postnum`, `avatar`, `avatardimensions`, `avatartype`, `usergroup`, `additionalgroups`, `displaygroup`, `usertitle`, `regdate`, `lastactive`, `lastvisit`, `lastpost`, `website`, `icq`, `aim`, `yahoo`, `msn`, `birthday`, `birthdayprivacy`, `signature`, `allownotices`, `hideemail`, `subscriptionmethod`, `invisible`, `receivepms`, `pmnotice`, `pmnotify`, `remember`, `threadmode`, `showsigs`, `showavatars`, `showquickreply`, `showredirect`, `ppp`, `tpp`, `daysprune`, `dateformat`, `timeformat`, `timezone`, `dst`, `dstcorrection`, `buddylist`, `ignorelist`, `style`, `away`, `awaydate`, `returndate`, `awayreason`, `pmfolders`, `notepad`, `referrer`, `reputation`, `regip`, `lastip`, `longregip`, `longlastip`, `language`, `timeonline`, `showcodebuttons`, `totalpms`, `unreadpms`, `warningpoints`, `moderateposts`, `moderationtime`, `suspendposting`, `suspensiontime`, `coppauser`, `classicpostbit`, `loginattempts`, `failedlogin`) VALUES (1, 'Admin', '098f6bcd4621d373cade4e832627b4f6', '', '', 'admin@localhost', 0, '', '', '0', 4, '', 0, '', 1253642668, 1253642668, 1253642668, 0, '', '', '', '', '', '', 'all', '', 1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1, 1, '', 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, '', '', '0', 0, 0, '', '', 0, 0, 0, '', '', '', '', 0, 0, '127.0.0.1', '', 2130706433, 0, '', 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0);

Username is Admin, password is test

After this, run a recount and rebuild in the ACP to sort out the psotcount.