MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Creating a Warhammer profile (or any other stat based game)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since lots of forums seemed to be based around many stat based games, I'm surprised this has not been brought up.

Anyway, I was wondering if there was a way to come with a profile creator? An example of a warhammer profile is here:

[attachment=15531]

I was thinking that it could work like when you want to do lists, in that a window pops up for you to enter each value, and then when you have finished it automatically does it.

Ideally it should be fully customizable in the AdminCP, so you can add / remove a column with its own heading, plus you would need to be able to add a second line under the first if needs be.

So, does this sound possible?
Its possible. But what would stop users from lying?
I don't understand? Lying about what?

For example on my forum, we do a lot of rules creation etc, so this would be very useful when designing new units.
About there stats. Or does war hammer have a tracker (Sorry i don't know of this game)
Actually the stats are set and published by a company called Games Workshop, so you couldn't cheat as everyone has access to the them.

So how feasible would it be to make this then?
Labrocca and super Labrocca (Don't ask) Made plugins for computer specs. You could edit it and change the wording to fit you needs.
Sorry, I am a complete noob when it comes to MyBB so I would need a bit more help if possible?
Download the plugin.
Download Gedit.
Edit the names
Upload.
done
I've had a look for Labrocca, and it turned up another MyBB forum where you have to pay for the plugins - I assume this was the right place?

I was hoping to either get this for free, or find a way to do it for free......
It's 5 bucks man.
Pages: 1 2