MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Option Selector
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya! Smile I'm working on my first plugin set for MyBB, which is a "deluxe" control panel suite, integrating 4 (or more) plugins in one massive program! Currently, all things except for Quick Theme are completely made from scratch. Smile Two plugins are made so far...the Quick Theme 1.1.2 being already perfect to begin with... ^^

Anyway, so I'm working on the second plugin, LangSkin, which will be included within the Option Selector btw ( ^^ ), but it is having severe problems... >.< It is complaining that it cannot find a function within MyBB that can switch themes. Yes, I know there is a plugin similar to this, but all of the plugins use the "Quick Theme" base code, modified for it's specific usage. I am creating it because the plugin that everyone knows about sometimes can be useless for placing in the right place...not to mention no "table" surrounding it. Rather than re-adding it, I'm coding it based form the Quick Theme code...but no matter, I like my version a lot...well...other than the function that I cannot find that will help me list the languages... (I might be blind, so forgive me if it's very obvious... ^^ also, I'm a newbie in PHP, so yeah... Confused Blush )

Anyway, on to the developing part:

Here is the link with the latest code from LangSkin: http://rufx.pastebin.com/f1fd4e583 (my clan's pastebin subdomain ^^ )

Now, it's complaining about line # 45...figures as much, can't find a damned function for it >.<

However...I did manage to scrounge up (perhaps parts or all of) the other language selector plugin...maybe it will help to... ^^
<form method="{$lang_redirect_url['form_method']}" action="{$lang_redirect_url['location']}" id="lang_select">
		{$lang_redirect_url['form_html']}
		<select name="language" onchange="MyBB.changeLanguage();">
			<optgroup label="{$lang->select_language}">
				{$lang_options}
			</optgroup>
		</select>
		{$gobutton}
	</form>

Again, if the answer is here, my greatest apologies...I am most likely blind... -_-'

Anyway, what I thought would help me is this website..: http://crossreference.mybboard.de/nav.ht...index.html ...but I found out that I was wrong... Sad

Do I need to create a new function...? Confused Edit: Added new function, but still comes up as themes, not langs >.<

If anyone could help me, that would be throughly appreciated! Big Grin

Many thanks! Smile
Ok, I got a semi-working copy of LangSkin...it finally doesn't display the theme categories anymore...but now, it shows a blank drop-down box...

The link is on the first post...it changed a lot before, it won't change anymore now for the next 2 days, so u guys and gals can take a look at it. Wink Smile

Many thanks! Smile

RoninMastaFX