MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Conspiracy, Fun, Ufo, General Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You must be one of the fastest growing sites.
(2010-05-04, 05:57 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]You must be one of the fastest growing sites.

It's awesome.. There has been a slow but steady climb in the stats the last 6 months.. In April more visitors than January and February combined. Major sites have linked to threads which gave us great exposure.. 800 posts on slow days 2500+ on good days.. Not bad i say.. (sorry if it sounds like bragging, but as you can understand i am just happy with the success of the forum..)

As you can see at the start of this thread guest posting was not recommended because of spam.. I think we had 2 or 3 spam posts in half a year Big Grin

The custom captcha eases up guest posting considerably, so it's inviting to post or reply something.. I can really recommend guest posting..
250K!

[Image: mybbsig.php]

[Image: fuze.gif]
Man your lucky, want to sell me your site (a)
(2010-06-20, 08:56 PM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]Man your lucky, want to sell me your site (a)

Nah lol.. I know you're kidding, but in case you are not.. My goal is a self sustaining site (subscriptions and/or donations when needed) Am having way too much fun learning serverstuff, php/sql etc. to sell it. It would also kinda feel as betrayal to my visitors..

Stats are still slowly, but surely climbing.. am really curious where this site will go.. All this is done without zero advertising..
Congratulations with your site Smile

You should try adding Adsense, could make quite a considerable amount of revenue.
I love the subject matter.. Hate the layout.
(2010-06-20, 10:29 PM)Lithium Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations with your site Smile

You should try adding Adsense, could make quite a considerable amount of revenue.

Thanks.. I want to keep it adfree if possible.. Nothing annoys me more than ads..

And yes i know they can be blocked, but not everybody is that savvy..

(2010-06-21, 08:53 AM)monacelli Wrote: [ -> ]I love the subject matter.. Hate the layout.

Well it works.. people love it Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3