MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shoutcast Server integration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
OMG!!!!!!!!!
I need this, but is for suscribers :'(
(2009-09-29, 08:03 PM)Skiilz Wrote: [ -> ]It can be adde din a new page? Not in the Board Statistics?
Can be done of course... if a subscriber requests it I'll do it. Current request was made to have it below stats.

(2009-09-29, 09:51 PM)rapid Wrote: [ -> ]will subscribe for thisSmile
Nice to hear, you'd be welcome at MybbAddons!

(2009-09-30, 01:12 AM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: [ -> ]OMG!!!!!!!!!
I need this, but is for suscribers :'(
Sorry, it took time to develop it and time is money- can't give it away for free. A subscription isn't much Wink

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
Do you think you could make it more like the vBulletin one, so its very small and not space consuming.
I think that if you buy the plugins that you can find in vBulletin FREE you spend the same money that if you buy a license...
LOL
(2009-10-03, 01:34 AM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: [ -> ]I think that if you buy the plugins that you can find in vBulletin FREE you spend the same money that if you buy a license...
LOL

Are you freaking kidding me?

$5 for Pirata's, a year of downloads
$10 LIFETIME downloads for Labrocca, lifetime downloads
$10[that's what costed me] for Lennart, a year of downloads

That brings a GREAT grand total of $25 dollars, where are the $155 you need to complete the $180 and buy vB so you can get your plugins free?

Edit: I am just counting the ones I know you have to pay for subscription, sorry if I forgot you!
(2009-10-03, 01:34 AM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: [ -> ]I think that if you buy the plugins that you can find in vBulletin FREE you spend the same money that if you buy a license...
LOL

DO you think complaining will get you anything but a warning?
(2009-10-02, 11:14 PM)Miley Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think you could make it more like the vBulletin one, so its very small and not space consuming.
Sure, if a subscriber gives me a detailed request what he'd like to have displayed and what not and how it should look like I'll do that Smile

LOL
Then go on to vB if you'd like to - I'll stick to MyBB and my plugins will be for MyBB aswell.
(2009-10-03, 10:21 AM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]Then go on to vB if you'd like to - I'll stick to MyBB and my plugins will be for MyBB aswell.
If you think, if I can't pay a suscription. Can i pay a vBulletin?
--
ok, i was exaggerated...:$
Sorry
Condensing it into a few lines might be nice and just have separate rows across separating the data.
Will be done if a subscriber requests it. I don't change my plugins for people who can't even use them if the people who can use them like it that way (or don't want to have changes).
Who pays decides how a plugin looks like and can customize it too.

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
Pages: 1 2 3