MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: member.php is blank?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:My forum
Register link

MyBB version 1.4.9

Test user account:
Username:testing
Password:123456

member.php always shows blank. If I click register, it takes me to
/member.php?action=register, but it is blank.
If I try to log in, it takes me to a blank member.php to (this time just member.php)
I haven't changed anny member template, the only files I have modified are a template for the header and the theme global.css, both from a theme that isn't even active. So I'm pretty sure it isn't about that.
Also, I'm pretty sure I have logged in at least once. When you complete the installation it doesn't log in automatically, does it? Because I was logged in, but I don't really recall doing it.

Thanks and sorry if my english isn't that good.
I solved this by replacing the portuguese member.lang.php file with the english one, and now I just need to translate that file. Hope this helps someone.
Tried reuploading member.php...??
Yes, I reuploaded it twice.
/global.php

inc/functions_post.php
inc/functions_user.php
inc/class_parser.php

Try reuploading those too.

Did it start happening suddenly?

Also, i noticed that some files in mybb contain an extra (empty) line at the end. I have had issues in the past with scripts giving a blank page because of that. (although it shouldn't make difference)
I'm assuming that a plugin is interacting with member.php, and failing to output something or preventing the script from running.

Which plugins do you have installed?
I don't have anny activated plugin, and I never had.
My only installed plugin is Hello World, wich is deactivated.

Tried reuploading the files mentioned by Disturbed, also removed a empty line in the end of member.php.
Still the same.
Thank you.
Weird, the source of the registration page appears to be two dots/dashes... Confused Are all your template default, member_register in particular??
I can't belive I actualy forgot to mention that I have installed a translation, European Portuguese, wich was made for 1.4.5.
The problem is the language, and I will see if I can correct this without having to do all the translation my self.
Thanks.

EDIT: I solved this by replacing the portuguese member.lang.php file with the english one, and now I just need to translate that file. Hope this helps someone.

When I have the time I will check the translation to see what was the problem.