MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Member Registration Problem...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone emailed me saying they were trying to register on our forums but it said that we are currently not accepting anymore members.

Where do I go to get this fixed? I have 130 members. The board doesn't just not accept anymore when we have 130 members does it? LOL

Thanks!
Make sure you've got registrations turned on in the User Registration and Profile Options... obviously we wouldn't hard code a limit to just stop accepting users. if it's the forum in your sig I can register fine though...
I know, lol I knew you didnt but was confused. We had someone join earlier but this is from this afternoon that she's having issues. Let me look...
the first option I see in the registrations and profile options setting is "Disable registrations" and i have "no" b/c I want to activate them as an admin.

Everything else looks good to me.
Is it the link in your sig?? I can register fine... can you get them to copy and paste the exact message they get??