MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Caffè Latte
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is stylish theme, featuring some interesting and innovative features through javascript.

It's not only a nice theme, but is loaded with cool effects. Don’t worry about logos anymore, the theme generates its own logo to match the theme style, and you can incorporate a neat description to it.

Well, you just have to check it out in the live demo!

Features:
  • Categories and forums' descriptions appear when they are hovered.
  • Toggled Member Panel
  • Logo is created dynamically
  • Forum description dialog appear when logo is hovered
  • Color change on forums hover
  • Animated menu
  • PNG Star ratings images
  • Fancier and more SE friendly logo markup
  • Improved SEO, with a properly outlined index
  • xHTML valid
  • Compressed CSS/JS for faster load
  • Exported from MyBB 1.4.8 (compatible with 1.4.x versions)

More info and download: http://indiepaper.com/Thread-Caffè-Latte

Hope you like it!
Cant access the website
I can never access your site, it keeps loading but never finishes...
That's a nice theme. Like the gradients you've used. Good Job Smile
(2009-09-30, 02:17 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]I can never access your site, it keeps loading but never finishes...

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I can't help it Sad It's actually pretty weird... I'm subscribed to one of those sites that tells you whenever your site is down, and it's working most of the time. I've checked my host and they have no countries barrier, nor I do...

@Josherz: can you access it now?

@Jag100: thanks Smile
Awesome... I love it. You are by far the best MyBB theme designer.
@combus
same problem with me I was never able to access your site..
I guess the problem isnt only on my end..
@Kjaonline: I'm pretty sure it's not only you, I'll start a little research to see what's the common issue within the people that can't access my site. Is just that it might be so many things... but my site appears to be online according to many services, but they don't give me a clue of what's going on forthe people who can't see it.

@Killswitch: thanks Big Grin I'm really glad you like it!
I still cant access it
(2009-10-01, 12:05 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-30, 02:17 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]I can never access your site, it keeps loading but never finishes...

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I can't help it Sad It's actually pretty weird... I'm subscribed to one of those sites that tells you whenever your site is down, and it's working most of the time. I've checked my host and they have no countries barrier, nor I do...

@Josherz: can you access it now?

@Jag100: thanks Smile

I can confirm that there is a region filter Wink

Can´t see it with my current IP from Brazil (don´t load, then show a 404 after some time)

But using a proxy site it´s avaliable normally - this for example > http://www.hidemyass.com/

Pages: 1 2