MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cookie Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

First of all. I did read http://community.mybboard.net/thread-42123.html it did help but i can't login to my admin CP.

It the cookies, now i can sort of log in, but everytime i do something i have to do username & password all of the time, and it doesn't save what i do.

the url is www.webadvertise.info/forum - i did have the forum set up as www.forum.webadvertise.info and now i have cookie problems, i don't know what to do!!!

Please help me!

Thanks,

Cohen
Well try again, if not, just merge the old db with anew one.
Please close / delete this thread. I am going to do a fresh reinstall, because i have stuffed it completely now.
Wait, when this happened to me I just deleted my cache and history and then reopened my site and I could log in but in intervals so then I changed the cookie settings and volia it worked.
Yeah, i tried that and didn't work.
If you said it wasn't saving settings maybe settings.php wasn't CHMOD right. Don't be so quick to re-install, I don't think you 'stuffed it completely', not enough to warrant a re-install... re-installs should be a last resort.
Try the steps

Cookie Domain
.yourdomain.com

Cookie Path
(Leave Blank)

Cookie Prefix
(Leave Blank)