MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone else seen this show? I've only seen 4-5 episodes but I love it! My favorite character is either Stanley or Dwight.
Its not bad, i like Dwight (I think hes teh crazy one right?) i like to watch it one planes xD
Ahh, you comedy fools. The Office was originally a UK TV programme, and if I can say so, was waaay better than the american one...
I actually like all the british comedies I've seen. They're just good funny and not stupid funny.
I don't think I've seen any British comedies. I have heard they are pretty good though.
Is Seinfeld a British show? If so, I've seen a couple of episodes. Not too many, but it was pretty funny though. Gotta download the eps. somewhere (preferably with PT subs).
No, Seinfeld is american.
It is? Then no, I didn't see any british show. Or did I? I remember of something in my school, a few British people made some kind of theatre show. If that counts :]
I think the primary British show I watch is "The IT Crowd." It's very funny, and you don't have to be a total nerd to find it so.
Pages: 1 2