MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nexin Forums! :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We are new, just started and are lookin' for staff and a new image!
We are currently looking for some good skins, if you know mybb well, we will be happy to have you!!!!!!!!
Please join today and experience the forums. We welcome everyone who joins and we treat everyone equally!

Here is our link http://nexin.vndv.com/forums/index.php
At the very least add some content to forums to try and attract new members to the forum.
I'm not sure how people will register if they can't see anything... good luck getting into Google when it has nothing to read Undecided
haha I'm confused what you guys mean :\

and we were working on a new skin at the time.
I guess what we mean is that there are no posts or anything added to the forum/s that would entice anyone into joining/registering. You have 29 folks already registered and zero posts showing...not a very good start to any new forum set up!!
It doesn't show posts to guests...if you read the forum stats, Our members have made a total of 312 posts in 72 threads.......read? Please?
(2009-10-04, 01:53 AM)FusiouS Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't show posts to guests...if you read the forum stats, Our members have made a total of 312 posts in 72 threads.......read? Please?

Doesn't help when we can't read them.
(2009-10-04, 01:53 AM)FusiouS Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't show posts to guests...if you read the forum stats, Our members have made a total of 312 posts in 72 threads.......read? Please?

So what are you Showcasing?

Your first post says absolutely nothing about your forum.....I don't wish to sound disrespectful here, but if no one can see the content of any of your forum, and you can't tell us about it here, why post here about it?
Quote:ALL OUR SKINS ARE WORST PERFORMED IN INTERNET EXPLORER!

Is kinda bad Enlishness.
(2009-10-04, 01:53 AM)FusiouS Wrote: [ -> ]Our members have made a total of 312 posts in 72 threads.......read? Please?

Yes, we want to read, read the content, but we can't. If people see a forum with a - on every single forum, they're probably not going to sign up. People won't check the stats and say 'Ooh, there's 322 posts, so I'll sign up even though I have no idea what the posts actually say'... it's not exactly going to attract members and you won't get indexed in search engines at all. If you don't want to listen to our advice it's up to you but blocking all content to guests means your forum won't go anywhere.
Pages: 1 2