MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with Postbit Classic View Mode and the Message Width.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have a problem with the classic view on postbit:

Here is Ok, for the short username or short avatar:
[Image: esm0pj.jpg]

Here is the problem, the width of the user info looks bad and I want to fix it to looks at the same width for all.

Big Avatars and Usernames:
[Image: 2ltt5bn.jpg]

And other cap of the problem:
[Image: 4ha0eq.jpg]

Long Usernames:
[Image: nl2wq0.jpg]

I want like this:

[Image: esm0pj.jpg]

Any idea for fix it, or make a auto resize for avatars or make more shorts usernames Huh

Thanks!
Set a width in your Postbit_classic template and configure the ACP to display images the size you want.
Did you mean the avatars size? But some users have big avatars and the avatars size dont change Huh

And for the width I will look into the postbit_classic template for that Wink
(2009-10-01, 05:39 PM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]Did you mean the avatars size? But some users have big avatars and the avatars size dont change Huh

And for the width I will look into the postbit_classic template for that Wink

I also have the Same problem can any one sort out this problem ?
Easy solution.

Change the username character limit to a lower number.

But I'm pretty sure there's width %'s that you can decrease. However, that may conflict with the username running off of the postbit column; I'm not quite sure, though.
Rafael can I have access to your board? I'll see if I can help.
(2009-10-12, 10:39 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Rafael can I have access to your board? I'll see if I can help.

Thanks for that but I already have this working Smile

The solution is changing the postbit_classic width from 95% to xxx pixels where xxx is the amount of pixels you want, and changing the username character limit to a lower number, like 15-20 chars.