MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Apologies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I want to first start off in saying that I am sorry for everything I have done.

Ever since neonGaming, it seems as if I've started to be hated.
I know it seemed very suspicious, but I didn't prior to the first comment regarding the issue.

I've also seemed like a mega a**hole for selling DiscussAdmin.com
But I haven't had time to operate it, and I had a lot of requests at Zynge.net
I apologize for those of you who were loyal to it, please don't feel as though I've betrayed you.

Also, to those with requests to Zynge.net, I am sorry to you as well.
A lot of requests have been delayed by a lot, and for those people, I am offering you a full year subscription to Zynge.net
Just upgrade your account, and I'll refund you the full $10.

As you may know, my life's been really messy and busy.
My grades started to fail when I focused a lot on requests, going down to Ds and Cs.
Now I raised it back up to Bs and As, but I lost my focus on requests.
It's hard to balance everything up, but I am trying very hard to.

This is not a pity thread, please don't take it that way.
I am just explaining my situation so that people don't think of me worse.

I hope you can all understand my situation, and let me have a clean start.
Also, staff, I apologize if this is the wrong section.
Its okay bro. We all go through hard times. Weekends are gold to finish or get a bunch done. Thats what i do when i get swamped.
Exams/grades/school/whatever comes first Smile
IRL b4 web

An old saying i hear time from time...
Education comes first Smile
(2009-09-30, 09:42 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]IRL b4 web

An old saying i hear time from time...
Ah yes, I remember first hearing that saying in 1832. Smile
(2009-09-30, 09:33 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]I want to first start off in saying that I am sorry for everything I have done.

Ever since neonGaming, it seems as if I've started to be hated.
I know it seemed very suspicious, but I didn't prior to the first comment regarding the issue.

I've also seemed like a mega a**hole for selling DiscussAdmin.com
But I haven't had time to operate it, and I had a lot of requests at Zynge.net
I apologize for those of you who were loyal to it, please don't feel as though I've betrayed you.

Also, to those with requests to Zynge.net, I am sorry to you as well.
A lot of requests have been delayed by a lot, and for those people, I am offering you a full year subscription to Zynge.net
Just upgrade your account, and I'll refund you the full $10.

As you may know, my life's been really messy and busy.
My grades started to fail when I focused a lot on requests, going down to Ds and Cs.
Now I raised it back up to Bs and As, but I lost my focus on requests.
It's hard to balance everything up, but I am trying very hard to.

This is not a pity thread, please don't take it that way.
I am just explaining my situation so that people don't think of me worse.

I hope you can all understand my situation, and let me have a clean start.
Also, staff, I apologize if this is the wrong section.

What are you thinking young man?????

I'll let it be known to you just like I tell my oldest son in college, my middle one in highschool and surely my 11 month old just like the other 2. SCHOOL COMES FIRST!!!!! PERIOD... NO IF'S ANDS BUTS OR MAYBES..

This free software forum will not feed you nor provide a comfortable living for you nor provide a future for the rest of your life. Want to make a 100,000 + a year? Then get your priorities straight. NO ONE here or this project should be more important than your education to better yourself and provide for your loved ones now or in the future... This is your life and your getting a opportunity a lot don't get. Don't blow it. Not to mention your paying for this...

Good luck and remember, the older you get, the wiser you get, the more patience you get, the more you appreciate life. Make sure you can appreciate it with some well earned income. Time to do this stuff is in your free time, mind you I said "free" time. After your out of school it would be a nice additional income earner besides your true occupation. BTW - I'm 41 Big Grin

I believe you've taken the first step to admitting an issue was present. The next step is to take action and show everyone you mean it. Smile

Good luck
Forgived
(2009-09-30, 09:39 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Exams/grades/school/whatever comes first Smile

I see eye to eye to you right now. Smile Great call Matt for sure. Priorities 1st
If real life doesn't have priority something is really wrong.
Stick to school and see zynge as a hobby that you do in your free time when homework is done.

Keep the balance nobody should be angry about it Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6