MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Merge System Cleanup Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Obviously you did not read. The merger system did it BEFORE the custom php.ini as well. Geeze. The merger works perfectly, it just doesn't cleanup. So I don't even put that much priority on this as I can manually clear the datacache import field. Its a pain, but I don't know php well enough to correct this, or if it is even in the php. I don't see anything wrong with the header in the index.php file in the root dir of the converter.

I would also point out that there is an image file missing from the converter's images dir. It is constantly trying to load during the merger process but does not exist:
142 [Thu Oct 1 11:09:30 2009] [error] [client 76.249.1.246] File does not exist: /hsphere/local/home/afishcalledwanda/wandaspetworld.com/convert/images/submit_bg.gif
Hmm...well, it worked fine for me when I used the merge system. Probably your server then...
yes, we established it was the server from the beginning. It's what's wrong with the server that's making him wonder Toungue.
Hm, bad header, interesting. I'll take a look at all of our header commands we send from the merge system. Please bare with me though, college applications are a b****
And still making me wonder, from what I can tell everything is the same on the server now except the version of apache in use as what I have on my local box. Could it be some issue with apache 1.3?

@Ryan
I looked at all of the header commands issued in the cleanup section of index.php (which is where its crashing at) and I can't find a damned thing wrong with them. Of course, as I've admitted previously, php isn't my best language Smile So I appreciate it. Thanks much. I'll keep an eye on the thread.

Edit:
Server config as reported by phpMyAdmin and phpinfo() (Easier to copy from MyAdmin tho lol)
* Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) PHP/5.2.6 mod_throttle/3.1.2 mod_psoft_traffic/0.2 mod_ssl/2.8.28 OpenSSL/0.9.8b
* MySQL client version: 5.0.41
* PHP extension: mysql

I'm gonna install the Zend Debugging extensions on the server tomorrow and see if I can narrow it down to a specific header call for you. Otherwise I guess we're stuck doing it the hard way Smile
Zend isn't giving me an exact line its crashing on. Sorry guys. Anyone else had a chance to look at the headers yet?
I was wondering if there had been a fix for this issue yet, since I'm having the same problem.
(2010-02-24, 01:19 AM)JanersM Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if there had been a fix for this issue yet, since I'm having the same problem.

Not as yet, and as I mentioned in the thread... it isn't really a major issue. Just run all your recount and rebuild tools in your Admin CP and the board works just fine. There may be a little db clutter that doesn't get "cleaned up"... but it isn't a serious issue. Just an annoyance.
Yeah, but I'm trying to merge multiple forums, and I can't get the conversion tool work multiple times. So, it's a bit of a big annoyance.
(2010-02-24, 02:14 AM)JanersM Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, but I'm trying to merge multiple forums, and I can't get the conversion tool work multiple times. So, it's a bit of a big annoyance.

Oh, thats EASY for me to tell you how to fix Wink
To manually reset the merger go into your db's datacache table and delete the row for the merge data. I can't remember the name of it offhand.

Someone else might be able to tell you the exact table name if you need it... however I trust that you're smart enough to figure it out Wink

Nvm, I found it. Its the "import_cache" inside the datacache table. Just drop that row. Good luck!
Pages: 1 2 3